- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 900 student sign-ups and approx. 30 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering career opportunities in technology.
- Marketed to university students across the UK.
- Employers can list jobs, deliver talks and engage with students via webchat/video.
Online STEM Women Event introducing students and recent graduates to tech employers in the UK. The event is targeted towards people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and with an interest in working in technology.
Employee request exhibitor rate card