- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 1,200 student sign-ups and over 30 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering different career opportunities.
- Marketed to university students across the UK.
- Employers can list jobs, deliver talks and engage with students via webchat/video.
Online STEM Women Event introducing students and recent graduates to employers in the UK. The event is targeted towards people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and with an interest in working in industry.
Provisional event agenda
Event begins in the ‘Live Presentations’ area, with a welcome talk from STEM Women and our event sponsor TBC.
Panel discussion with women working in industry. Ask questions and gain a fascinating first hand insight from inspiring panellists.
Live networking begins and continues until the event ends. Attendees can visit company stands, network with employers and search live jobs!
1:30 - 4:15 pm
Live employer insight talks.
Networking from 12:55 – 4:30 pm
Network live with our exhibitors at their stalls any time from 12:55pm onwards until the end of the event. Browse stalls, live chat with company reps and apply for jobs and internships on our platform. Prior to the event you can pre-book video slots and create your own agenda for the day.
Are you ready to attend?
Employee request exhibitor rate card