- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 1200 student sign-ups and approx. 30 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering different career opportunities in STEM.
- Marketed to university students in Melbourne.
- Employers can deliver talks, take part in a panel discussion, and network with students at their company stalls.
STEM Careers Event introducing students and graduates to STEM employers in Melbourne. The event is targeted towards people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and with an interest in working in industry.
Employee request exhibitor rate card