- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 800 student sign-ups and 22 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering different career opportunities.
- Marketed to university students based in and around Dublin.
- Employers can network with attendees, promote jobs and opportunities, deliver talks, and take part in a Q&A.
Join as The Westin in Dublin for this STEM careers event. Perfect for employers looking to hire diverse talent, and STEM students and recent graduates who are considering different career opportunities.