- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 1,200 student sign-ups and approx. 35 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering different career opportunities.
- Marketed to university students in London.
- Employers can deliver talks, take part in a Q&A session, and network with students at their stalls.
STEM Careers Event introducing students and graduates to STEM employers in London. The event is targeted towards people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and with an interest in working in industry.
Provisional event agenda
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Welcome talk from STEM Women, our event sponsor, and a series of employer talks during the first speaker session. This will be followed by a Q&A session.
1:45 pm - 2:45 pm
Second set of speaker sessions take place, followed by a Q&A session.
2:45 pm - 4:30 pm
Final networking break.
Networking from 12:15 – 4:30 pm
Network with our exhibitors at their stalls any time from 12:15pm onwards until the end of the event. Browse stalls and chat with company reps.
Are you ready to attend?
Employee request exhibitor rate card