- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 750 student sign-ups and approx. 30 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering different career opportunities.
- Marketed to university students in London.
- Employers can list jobs, deliver talks and engage with students via webchat/video.
Physical STEM Careers Event introducing students and graduates to STEM employers in London. The event is targeted towards people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and with an interest in working in industry.
Provisional event agenda
Employers arrive at the venue and set up their stands.
Students arrive at the venue and check in at the front desk.
12:10pm - 1:20pm
Welcome talk from STEM Women and event sponsors Capgemini Invent, followed by employer insight talks from Teneo, Kubrick Group, MThree and Amazon. This will be followed by a Q&A session!
Networking begins in the main hall and continues until the event ends.
2:10 pm - 3:20 pm
Second employer insight sessions begin in the Invision Suites. Talks from IHS, Palantir, Capgemini Invent, Newton and EY. This will be followed by a Q&A session.
3:20pm - 4:30pm
Final networking break.
Networking from 12:15 – 4:30 pm
Network with our exhibitors at their stalls any time from 12:15pm onwards until the end of the event. Browse stalls and chat with company reps.
Are you ready to attend?
Employee request exhibitor rate card