IMPORTANT: The date of this event has changed due to rail and tube strikes. The event will take place on Monday 9th October. Please do not attend on the original date.
- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 1,200 student sign-ups and approx. 35 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering different career opportunities.
- Marketed to university students in London.
- Employers can deliver talks, take part in a panel discussion, and network with students at their stalls.