- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 600 student sign-ups and approx. 20 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering different career opportunities.
- Marketed to university students across the Benelux Region.
- Employers can list jobs, deliver talks and engage with students via webchat/video.
Online STEM Women Event introducing students and graduates to employers across the Benelux region. This event is targeted towards people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and have an interest in career opportunities.
Employee request exhibitor rate card