- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 900 student sign-ups and approx. 30 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering career opportunities in engineering.
- Marketed to university students across the UK.
- Employers can list jobs, deliver talks and engage with students via webchat/video.
Provisional event agenda
Event begins in the ‘Live Presentations’ area, with a welcome talk from STEM Women and our event sponsor TBC.
Panel discussion with women working in engineering. Ask questions and gain a fascinating first hand insight from inspiring panellists.
Live networking begins and continues until the event ends. Attendees can visit company stands, network with employers and search live jobs!
MI5, MI6 & GCHQ employer insight talk.
MBDA employer insight talk.
Rolls-Royce employer insight talk.
IPS employer insight talk.
Baker Hughes employer insight talk.
Network live with our exhibitors at their stalls any time from 12:55pm onwards until the end of the event. Browse stalls, live chat with company reps and apply for jobs and internships on our platform. Prior to the event you can pre-book video slots and create your own agenda for the day.