- Targeting students who identify as women and non-binary.
- Aimed at STEM students and recent graduates who want to work in STEM.
- Marketing to university students across Ireland. In-person attendees will be predominantly based in and around Dublin, virtual attendees will be based across Ireland.
- Predicted 750 student sign-ups.
- Employers can list jobs, deliver talks and engage with students via webchat/video.
Provisional event agenda
Event begins in the ‘Live Presentations’ area, a selection of employer insight talks and a Q&A session.
Online networking begins and continues until the event ends.
First speaker session ends in the ‘Live Presentations’ area, students can continue networking online.
Second speaker session starts.
Network live with our exhibitors at their stalls any time from 12:55pm onwards until the end of the event. Browse stalls, live chat with company reps and apply for jobs and internships on our platform. Prior to the event you can pre-book video slots and create your own agenda for the day.
Provisional in-person event agenda
Employers arrive to check in and set up their stalls.
Event begins in the ‘Live Presentations’ area with a welcome talk from STEM Women, our event sponsor, and a series of employer talks during the first speaker session.
First speaker session ends and all students network in the main hall.
Second speaker sessions starts. Students can continue networking in the main hall.