- Targeting students who identify as women and non-binary.
- Aimed at STEM students and recent graduates who want to work in STEM.
- Marketing to university students across Australia and New Zealand.
- Predicted 900 student sign-ups.
- Employers can list jobs, deliver talks and engage with students via webchat/video.
Online careers event where inspirational employers network with talented STEM students.
Online community members, comprising STEM students and recent graduates who identify as women or non-binary.
Year on year increase of registered event attendees from 2020 to 2021.
Social media followers across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Provisional event agenda
1:30 - 4:15 pm