- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 400 student sign-ups and approx. 25 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering different career opportunities.
- Marketed to university students in Melbourne.
- Employers can deliver talks and network with students at their stalls.
Physical STEM Careers Event introducing students and graduates to STEM employers in Melbourne. The event is targeted towards people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and with an interest in working in industry.
Provisional event agenda
12:10 - 12:50 pm
Welcome talk from STEM Women and event sponsor. Followed by a series of employer insight talks, and a short Q&A.
2:10 - 3:00 pm
Second round of employer insight talks with a short Q&A.
Networking from 12:15 – 4:00 pm
Network with our exhibitors at their stalls any time from 12:15pm onwards until the end of the event. Browse stalls and chat with company reps.
Are you ready to attend?
Employee request exhibitor rate card