- Targeting students who identify as female and non-binary, but open to all regardless of gender.
- Predicted 400 student sign-ups and approx. 15 exhibiting employers.
- Perfect for people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and are considering different career opportunities.
- Marketed to university students in Melbourne.
- Employers can list jobs, deliver talks and engage with students via webchat/video.
Physical STEM Careers Event introducing students and graduates to STEM employers in Melbourne. The event is targeted towards people who are studying, or recently graduated from, a STEM related course at university and with an interest in working in industry.
Employee request exhibitor rate card