Technology is at the heart of most modern organisations. As well as opening a world of opportunities, technology exposes organisations to a variety of risks. We help our clients to identify and manage these risks to protect their stakeholders.
Alongside our Assurance colleagues we help clients protect their reputation by mitigating these business and IT risks.
- Learning about EY, our clients and their businesses.
- Understand the IT landscape of some of our biggest clients, including their adoption of cloud, use of Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation, and assure and advise on the associated risks.
- Work on client projects and attend client meetings to identify risks, test controls and provide an opinion on the security of the clients IT environment.
- Analysing data, liaising with clients and presenting your work.
- Assist in the project management of client engagements.
- Work closely with Assurance colleagues to identify and communicate risks affecting the financial audit.
- Get involved with industry research and client thought leadership.
- Support business development initiatives to help EY grow their client portfolio.
Working in Technology Risk means you'll be working alongside both our Assurance and Consulting teams. You’ll get to work across different sectors on a number of clients, gaining greater insight into professional services and meeting the right people to support you with your career development.
Throughout your time on the graduate programme you will build relationships with clients, support your team and work closely with your coach to agree and achieve career development goals. Your colleagues will provide on-the-job learning, so make sure you ask lots of questions! You’ll also start studying for professional qualifications with ICAEW - it’s a lot of learning but you will have plenty of support from your team, mentors and a career coach too. At the end of your first year you'll have the option to complete the full ACA qualification too.