We are seeking a detail oriented, strategic and highly motivated Supply Chain Analyst.
As a Supply Chain Analyst, you will be responsible for Supply Chain processes and procedures across various departments within the business. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to use their own initiative.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we’re doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we’re opening new stores at lightning speed. And without our Supply Chain team, there’d simply be no products in those stores.
Position National Supply Chain Analyst
Job Number 01879
Role Specification Supply Chain – Business Deployment Analyst
Start Date As soon as possible
Contract Type Fixed Term
Salary £44,560 – £48,910
A fixed term role (23 months) in the Supply Chain Deployment/National Business Coordination Team is a great opportunity to play a part in shaping the future Supply Chain Department and its ways of working. You will gain valuable experience and become a real expert at the end of it.
This role will support the Global Business Coordination team (GBC), by providing a business representative who will be the link between the national and global areas of the future landscape. As Deployment/NBC Analyst you will act as the key stakeholder in coordinating and delivering the global strategy, whilst forming relationships with colleagues across all domains and the ALDI global network.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop within the business and play a key part in shaping the future of Aldi globally.
Ready for more? Apply to join #TeamAldi today!
Your New Role
- Serve as a dedicated single business point of contact per domain and country to provide input to or identify relevant contacts for functional/ content related questions and country specifics for the respective domain.
- Interacts proactively with the domain community.
- Supports the GBC to drive the ALDI business forward and define strategy.
- Supports with deployment activities.
- Works with the local business to define and implement local business strategy and to drive innovation from a local perspective (in alignment with the global strategy and vision).
- Ensure that changes to global business processes are implemented on a local level.
- Works with the local business and the GBC to propose and evaluate changes to business processes.
- Supports global and drives local organisational change management activities and training (including supporting the training team with local training material)
- Supports the demand and testing function of the Deployment/NBC team, managing the testing amongst Key Users.
- Supports with locally authorising country specific demands, prioritising demands from a country perspective
- Coordinates the Key User community
- Ensure the Key User concept is constantly reviewed and adjusted to suit the business needs
- Work across the department to ensure alignment on all upcoming topics & concerns
- Understanding of the business processes in the respective domains (assortment, purchasing, logistics, forecasting & customer interaction)
- Must be able to communicate confidently with all respective teams to ensure alignment on all NBC topics.
- Good communication skills and ability to drive alignment between multiple stakeholders is essential.
- Must be able to facilitate national and international collaboration by building solid networks with key stakeholders within specific functional areas across both GBIE and the other countries.
- Awareness of all international projects and understanding how these impact one another, and furthermore how they could impact future strategic decisions.
- Experience in a Supply Chain/Trading department.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to proactively work towards challenging deadlines through multitasking and resilience.
- Ability to manage and build relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience in SAP.
- Change Management experience.
- Experience of presenting to a large audience.
- Previous experience working within a project team.
- Experience of delivering strategy.
- Experience in a transformation project.
What You’ll get in Return
- Starting salary from £44,560 rising to £48,910.
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm, with the opportunity of 2 days a week remote working.
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- In office flexi-time.
- Full training provided.
- Pension scheme.
- Private employee medical insurance after 4 years.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave pay after 2 years.
- Long service rewards.
- Access to MyBenefits, where you can find a wide range of benefits, including our bike to work scheme, shopping and cinema discounts, health cash plan, a FREE will, travel and discounted gym memberships, as well as a host of benefits to support your financial and wellbeing needs.
- Access to a free,24/7, confidential virtual GP service for all Aldi Colleagues and their children (under the age of 16)
Aldi is an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and are dedicated to promoting a culture of inclusion, providing an environment in which collaboration, respect and fairness are essential. We value diversity and are dedicated to treating all of our colleagues and prospective colleagues fairly and with respect.