Here at STEM Women, we run careers events that introduce female STEM students to graduate employers. We have become the market leader within this niche, growing sector.
Due to the popularity of our events, we are looking to hire a Sales Support Assistant to help with our growing number of clients and sales opportunities.
This position would suit an enthusiastic and energetic administrative assistant with experience in a support role. The role requires a proactive and capable individual to manage administrative duties and thrive within an ambitious SME.
This role would be suitable for an individual looking to begin a career in sales support, office support or administration.
The primary purpose of this role will be to provide overall administrative support to our Events Sales Manager and help drive sales. Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to manage our CRM
- Identifying and contacting new leads with our event information
- Searching for decision makers & relevant companies on LinkedIn and relevant websites
- Generating and processing new sales leads as necessary
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Keeping track of sales targets
As we are experiencing a period of rapid growth, there will also be the opportunity to liaise directly with clients and help manage established accounts. This could take the form of onboarding clients, answering questions when clients call the office & helping with event queries on an event day.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to implement and improve processes.
- Commercial experience within a support role will be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently