Our Opening and Your Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for selling METTLER TOLEDO Process Analytics products (Ingold and Thornton) in defined Key Growth Potential Accounts and Market Segments
- Maintain and develop the existing customer base
- Work in close communication with other Process Analytics Sales Engineers to develop market penetration
- Make extensive use of all sales tools, including CRM and SET to give optimised customer experience.
- Develop technical ability of Process products
- Sell MT Service offerings associated with Process Analytics products
Science or science engineering degree; Sales experience preferred.
25 days holiday which increases with length of serviceContributory pension schemeFamily friendly benefitsBUPA health coverSports and social clubMY-MT – discount on major retailers
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. We are recognized as an innovation leader and our solutions are critical in key R&D, quality control, and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries including life sciences, food, and chemicals. We operate throughout the world with a culture shaped by innovation and international flair.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We promote equal opportunity worldwide and value diversity in our teams in terms of business background, area of expertise, gender and ethnicity. For more information on our commitment to Sustainability, Diversity and Equal Opportunity please visit us here
For those who prioritize precision, Mettler Toledo is precisely where you belong.
64 Boston Road, Beaumont Leys
Leicester, LE4 1AW