Imperial College Business School inspires the best minds to become future business leaders.
As part of Imperial College London, a global top 10 university and leader in STEM, we combine business and technology to drive innovative thinking, social transformation and an entrepreneurial mindset through our 13 Master's programmes, four MBAs and a Doctoral programme. Our world-leading research informs our programmes and is sought by governments, policy-makers and global business leaders who often partner with us on research projects.
From finance and management to a unique set of specialised options, our range of MSc programmes will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to pursue your ambitions and are an excellent investment in your future. With access to our world-class faculty and their cutting-edge research, you will find that studying with us opens doors across the world.
Our Master’s programmes include:
- MSc Finance
- MSc Finance & Accounting
- MSc Financial Technology
- MSc Investment & Wealth Management
- MSc Risk Management & Financial Engineering
- MSc International Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Economics & Strategy for Business
- MSc Strategic Marketing (part-time and full-time options available)
- MSc Business Analytics (part-time and full-time options available)
- MSc Climate Change, Management & Finance
- MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc International Health Management
We are hosting a variety of online events designed to provide engagement opportunities for prospective and admitted students. These include virtual information sessions, webinars and drop-ins, as well as live Q&As. A full list of our upcoming events is available on our website. View all upcoming events.