Are you looking for an amazing career opportunity? Well, look no further! At Mercury, we offer a variety of different careers and are dedicated to the highest levels of expertise and performance in management contracting and building services.
We currently offer Internships to a various number of disciplines across Ireland and Europe during their University course.
Mercury is an Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
We build and manage complex engineering projects that reimagine how people work and live in the built environment. Our determination and focus enable us to deliver leading-edge construction solutions across a range of key sectors including Data Centres, Healthcare, Life Sciences and Technology, Fire protection, Building Services, and Technical Support Services. Mercury employs almost 2000 people across Ireland, the UK and Europe, and had an overall turnover of €770m in 2018. Mercury’s culture has always been deeply rooted in its rigorous approach to ensuring employee safety and wellbeing.
When joining Mercury, you and your career can benefit in several ways, including:
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Experience in a diverse range of specialisations and projects
- Opportunity to work internationally
- Continuous Training and Development
- Team atmosphere where every individual is considered a vital part of the team.
- The opportunity to be a part of the Graduate Programme after your successful Internship with subject to specific Graduate Requirements.
Our opportunities for work experience are in the following disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil, Structural and Architectural (CSA) Engineering
- Mechanical/Electrical Quality Assurance
- Quantity Surveying
- Estimation and Marketing
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Accounting and Finance
Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Currently enrolled in a Level 6/Level 7/Level 8 College/University Degree
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Adaptable and solutions driven
- Able to work in a team environment
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Good organization & co-ordination skills
- Flexible to travel
- Enthusiastic and energetic
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop valuable contacts and obtain the type of hands-on experience that will benefit you as you make important career choices.
Mercury is an equal opportunities employer.