You’ve probably heard a lot about our Graduate Area Manager Programme by now – that we thrive on giving graduates unparalleled exposure, training and support. And it can be hard work. Which is all true, and that’s why we’re on the lookout for passionate and driven Graduate Area Managers to join the team.
As a Graduate Area Manager, you will be trained to operate multiple stores whilst managing and getting the best out of your teams. Alongside being involved in every aspect of the business from ensuring each store is meeting sales targets, to liaising with the wider business to executive new initiatives. And the best bit? You’ll gain a lot of skills from your hard work but receive amazing support and incredible benefits.
If you’re a hardworking individual that’s ready to kick-start your career with an award-winning employer, apply to join #TeamAldi today!
- Understanding our business model and the ins and outs of store life.
- Hitting targeting and controlling processes.
- Motivating your team and ensuring they have what they need to achieve their goals.
- After 12 months you’ll take on three or four stores.
- Working on personal and team projects, building relationships and solving problems.
- Engage with a range of national and international colleagues, taking ownership across a variety of tasks and providing support as required.
- Prioritises workload in a changing environment and escalate as needed to ensure deliverables are met on schedule.
- 2:1 Degree in any discipline.
- 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels/ Scottish Highers (or the equivalent from other relevant qualifications).
- UK driving licence.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Leadership skills.
- Open minded individual.
- Willing to take responsibility and have a pragmatic, goal-oriented approach.
- Ability to confidently communicate with different areas of the business.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Salary starting from £50,000 rising to £90,615.
- 5-day/45-hour week, will include weekends.
- 5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- Full training provided.
- A fully expensed company car.
- Company pension from commencement.
- Private employee medical insurance after 6 months.
- Life assurance.
- Company sick pay scheme.
- Company maternity and adoption leave.
- Company paternity pay after 2 years,
- Long service rewards,
- A variety of Aldi Perks including bike to work scheme, discounted gym passes, accommodation, travel, cinema and family day out tickets.
Please submit all applications as soon as possible.