SLB is a global technology company driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
At SLB we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. That is our purpose. As innovators, that’s been our mission for 100 years. We are facing the world’s greatest balancing act- how to simultaneously reduce emissions and meet the world’s growing energy demands. We’re working on that answer. Every day, a step closer.
Build your career with us. Whatever your background or expertise, a career here puts you at the heart of the energy transition, at the heart the global energy industry. It’s where you can make the most impact, in every corner of the world, because this is where the most investment is being made. We’re uniquely positioned to bring together the best people with diverse viewpoints to solve one of humanity’s most significant challenges. And you have a unique role to play; ultimately balancing the planet for good.
Europe (United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Romania, Spain, Austria, Turkey, Hungary).
The Engineer/Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient, and reliable service delivery to customers while identifying opportunities for process optimization, implementing standard work, and managing risk during service delivery.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Execute service delivery to the customer.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs.
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- Lead Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans.
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives and maintain the required safety training.
- Provide engineering advise in the area of domain to improve service quality within the business line.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or related science in the areas of Geology & Geophysics, Software Development & Data Science, Mechanics, O&G, Energy and Environmental Science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Quick learner able to use logic to solve problems.
- Be personally committed to continuous improvement.
- Evidence of leadership and teamwork skills
BlueFlex (if eligible):
We are open to flexible, hybrid working with a combination of on-site & home working days.
What We offer
Competitive base salary with bonus, private healthcare for employee & family, subsidised dental care, Health & Wellbeing programs such as the Employee Mental health support, health & wellness coaching, part employer and employee funded pension contribution, Income protection scheme, life insurance.
Other benefits are also available through the SLB flexible benefits program.
How to Apply
SLB is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law. #SLB