The Immersive department is looking for developers with a range of experience to join our London Immersive team. Developers are responsible for assisting in devising and implementing both internal prototypes, and delivering high-quality products and projects for both IP and brand clients across a range of mediums; VR, AR, real-time animation and other exciting platforms.
· Develop clean, optimized high and low-level code in engine within the designed framework
· Identify technical issues and solve complex problems with innovative solutions
· Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code to an agreed design strategy
· Work with CG artists from Film VFX and Real-Time in order to implement assets in-engine
· Document and peer review technical designs with other engineers
· Research innovative ideas to improve efficiency and satisfy technical requirements, especially when it comes to convergence areas involving the usage of game engines to produce non-interactive content.
· Work with Producers, technical and creative leads to provide input for the budgeting process for technical development/engine elements of a production